Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Stryder Stats[edit | edit source]
Tips and Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Stryder is the most lightly armored of the Titans, sacrificing durability for increased mobility.
- As a Stryder you can dash three times, giving you more maneuverability around enemy Titans.
- The Stryder actually deals more melee damage than the Atlas.
- Like with all Titans, avoid engaging head on when possible, instead attacking from the sides or rear. Try dashing in and out of cover, and avoid being caught out in the open.
Video Highlights[edit | edit source]
As with other Titans, the Stryder was given a Hammond Robotics reveal trailer. The video highlights the following data points:
- 30% increased thruster capacity.
- Lightest core of any titan.
- Award-winning Hammond Robotics technology.
- Thrust Overdrive provides brief unlimited thruster capacity.
- 23% lighter exoskeleton.
- Equipped with Advanced Gyroscopic Balancing System.
- Out-matches other Titans at speed, acceleration, and agility.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Stryder is most likely derived from the word stride, which means "Walk with long, decisive steps in a specified direction".